Kids Eat Free (or for Less) in Buffalo, WNY: Wednesdays
Because sometimes you want to take the family out rather than spending the evening in the kitchen, we’ve rounded up a list of places in Buffalo and WNY where kids can eat for less, or even free, on Wednesdays! Please note that these deals are not guaranteed and are subject to regulations, restrictions and change at any time. Always call before you head out to eat to make sure the deal is current and a location is participating.
Restrictions, participation, details and locations vary. Call ahead and ask your server to see verify existing deals.
- Firehouse Subs: Buy an adult combo, get a free kids meal. Call to verify accuracy and participation.
- IHOP: Buy an adult entrée, get a kids meal for kids under 12, 4 to 8 p.m. Drinks not included.
- Jason’s Deli: Buy an adult meal, get a kids meal for kids under 12. Two kids meals per adult meal. Call to verify accuracy and participation.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Kids under 12 can order from the Kids Menu for $1.99 from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Page’s Grille & Bar: Depew: Buy an adult meal, get a kids meal.
- Jack Devine’s Pub: Hamburg: Kids eat free with purchase of adult meal after 4 p.m., for a child under ten.
- ForestView Restaurant: Depew: Buy an adult meal, get a kids meal, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.