Get Your Taxes Prepared for Free
Here's how you can save yourself some money and get your taxes prepared for free!
University of Buffalo School of Management students are offering free tax preparation services, according to WIVB. In order to be eligible, your individual or family income must be less than $56,000 per year. The free services could save you anywhere from $100 to $300! The UB students are IRS-certified and are located on both North and South campuses.
The tax preparation is first-come, first-serve. You can stop in between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm, although it is recommended that you arrive before 3 pm. The South Campus location (403 Hayes Hall) will be open on February 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, and March 1, 7, and 8. The North Campus tax preparation services will be located at 110 Jacobs Management Center and will be available on March 29, April 4, 5, 11, and 12.
Click here to get the list of items you must bring with you.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]