Get Ready for the Buffalo Wine Festival
The Buffalo Wine Festival is coming and we have your chance to win tickets! Get the details!
Yasmin Young will have your chance to win a pair of tickets March 25 - 29th, just keep track of the Top 4 Downloads at 4!
The Buffalo Wine Festival will be held at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center on Saturday, April 6, 2019. There will be four sessions and feature over 30 wineries. There will also be food and other vendors.
- The VIP afternoon tasting will be from 12 pm to 4 pm
- The afternoon tasting will be from 1 pm to 4 pm
- The VIP evening tasting will be from 5 pm to 9 pm
- The evening tasting will be from 6 pm to 9 pm
VIP sessions include:
"One extra hour of tasting, VIP keepsake wine glass, 2019 Wine tote, $5.00 Festival Certificate, Sampling from all the wineries, Great entertainment and more."
General admission sessions include:
"Keepsake wine glass, 2019 Wine tote, Sampling from all the wineries, Great entertainment and more."
Arbor Hill & Grapery & Winery
Ashley Lynn Winery
Bagley’s Poplar Ridge Winery
Black Button Distilling
Crooked Lake Winery
Damiana Wine Cellars
Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards
Idol Ridge Winery
Main Street Winery
Merritt Estate Winery
Merritt Estate Winery Slush Bus
Miles Wine Cellars
Niagara Landing Wine Cellars
Olde York Farm Distillery & Coop
Pleasant Valley Wine Co.
Schulze Vineyards & Winery
Ten Thousand Vines
Thousand Islands Winery
Three Brothers Winery
Victorianbourg Wine Estate
Winery of Ellicottville
Credit: Buffalo Wine Festival
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]