Get on the Bus with WBLK and Get Schooled on Black History
Happy Black History Month! We have your chance to win a seat for you and a guest on our WNY Co. bus to visit the Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center! Get all the details and enter to win!
On Saturday, February 23, we will get on the bus and head up to Niagara Falls for a VIP tour of the Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center, located at 825 Depot Ave W in Niagara Falls. After the tour, we will enjoy lunch from Ike and BG’s, located at 1646 Genesee Street in Buffalo.
Enter to win two seats on the bus and lunch on us! This a great opportunity for parents or grandparents to bring a child, to learn about the Niagara and WNY region's role in the Underground Railroad and Black history!
Credit: Saladin Allah via Youtube
"The Heritage Center is an experiential museum that tells the story of the Underground Railroad in Niagara Falls. The Heritage Center is a project of the Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Commission, in cooperation with the Niagara Falls National Heritage Area, a program of the National Park Service. It is located in the former 1863 U.S. Custom House attached to the new Niagara Falls Amtrak Station."
~ Niagara Falls for a VIP tour of the Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center
Ike and BG's is
"a family owned and operated take-out soul food restaurant in Buffalo, NY. Opened in 1998 and have been serving this city delicious BBQ and soul food ever since!"
The deadline to enter has passed!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]