Free Soccer Clinic for Boys and Girls
The Police Athletic League of Buffalo and Willie Hutch Jones Educational and Sports Program are offering a free-to-attend soccer clinic.
The Youth Soccer Clinic will be held at the Asarese Community Center, located at 50 Rees Street in Buffalo. Participants will learn about physical health, soccer fundamentals and rules and so much more!
The Clinic is for boys and girls ages 6 to 14 years old. Group 1 will be grades 2 through 5 and the program will be on Saturdays from 9 am to 10 am. Group 2 will be grades 6 through 9 and will be held from 10 am to 11 am on Saturdays. The clinic is free! For more information, you can contact Buffalo PAL at 716-851-4615.
"PAL is a vitally important non-for-profit organization in Buffalo, dedicated to the positive development of our city youth." ~ Mayor Byron W. Brown
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]