Former Buffalo Program Leader and Pastor Sexually Abused Teen
A former City of Buffalo crime prevention program coordinator and pastor admitted to sexually abusing a teen boy.
Antwan Diggs admitted to the crime and plead guilty to first degree sexual abuse, performing oral sex on the teen and other charges, according to WIVB. The crime took place in August at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel at Canalside. Diggs worked as a crime prevention coordinator for the City of Buffalo, where he worked with between 50 and 70 young people each summer. He was also the pastor at Hananiah Lutheran Church.
Diggs is married and has two children. He is an admitted two-time felon, according to the Buffalo News and told them in 2006 that he use to life the street life.
"I was a bum on the streets" Diggs via The Buffalo News
Diggs is facing two years behind bars and will be sentenced on May 13.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]