Find Out Where There’s A Peaceful ‘Justice For Trayvon’ Rally In Your Area!
It's happening all over the UNITED STATES! People are coming out in support of JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN.
Organized rallies are taking place everywhere in the nation this weekend.
Locally, Quadir Lateef founded a group called The Street Council, and they will be holding their second rally since last Sunday.
Here is a list of other rallies around the country, as provided by Tom Joyner and BlackAmericaWeb:
2. Birmingham, AL Hugo Black Federal Courthouse 1729 5th Avenue North Birmingham AL 35203 Meeting at Kelly Ingram Park (5th Avenue North And 16th Street) at 11am Contacts: Sheila Tyson: 205-249-8559; email@example.com Shirley Floyd: 205-552-3035 Hezekiah Jackson: 205-516-9806 Marcella Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Montgomery, AL U.S. Federal Court House, Middle District of Alabama @ One Court Street Center 11:00 a.m–2:00p.m. Contact: Minister Earl S. Wagner (334) 322-8837 Email: email@example.com Dr. Sharon Richards (334) 819-0307
24. Orlando, FL US Federal Court House 401 West Central Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32801 Event Coordinator: Lawanna Gelzer Phone: (407) 953-5599 Cell Email: LGelzer@NANCentralFL.com Website: www.NANCentralFL.com
32. Chicago, IL Dirksen Federal Building 219 S. Dearborn, Chicago, IL Time: 12PM – 3PM Contact Information: Maureen Forte’, President – 708.653.6545 Pastor Ira J. Acree – 773.378.3300 Rev. Dr. Marshall Elijah Hatch Sr. – 773.909.5051
52. Fayetteville, NC 117 Dick St. On the steps of Cumberland County Courthouse 3:00pm – 7:00pm Contact: Kelechi Group 4 African American Youth Inc / Rogers Law Firm LLC 803-743-2839 (Nikay J) 910-433-0833 (Allen Rogers) firstname.lastname@example.org allenrogers-law.com
57. Jersey City, NJ William T. Brennan Courthouse 583 Newark Avenue Jersey City, NJ Contact: North Jersey Chapter National Action Network 201-737-4822 email@example.com Contact: Florence Holmes 201-333-1509
59. Las Vegas, NV Lloyd D. George – U.S. Federal Courthouse 333 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89101 Contact: NAN Las Vegas Chapter (Starts 9AM) 702 349-5983 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: Unity in the Community (Starts 8AM) 702-609-4420 email@example.com
78. Pittsburg, PA William S. Moorhead Federal Building 12-2pm Contact: Angel Gober 412-867-9332 firstname.lastname@example.org 79. Chattanooga, TN Joel Solomon Federal Building (Corner of MLK and Georgia) 5:00 PM Contact: Concerned Citizens for Justice 423-401-8893 email@example.com
83. Houston, TX City Hall 901 BABGY Houston, TX 77018 Contact: Bishop James W.E. Dixon, II – Senior Pastor Telephone: (713) 688-2900, extension 224 Fax: (713) 688-3682 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Contact: Kathy Swilley firstname.lastname@example.org