Community: Attend the ‘Single Moms Club’ Event for an Evening of Fun, Growth and More
The Buffalo Public Community Schools Parent Centers in partnership with NYS Senator Tim Kennedy's office is hosting the "Single Mom's Club" on May 10th! Get all the details here!
You are invited to attend the "Single Mom's Club” event on Thursday May 10, 2018 5:00pm at South Park Community High School!
"This initiative would be a space for single mothers to come together for an evening of fun, self exploration, and growth. The idea is to bring women together, have a fun activity for them to like painting; have speakers come in and talk to them about continuing their education, jobs, resumes, mental health, relationships, parenting etc... While this is going on their children will be in a separate space doing cookie decorating etc...Plainly speaking single mothers need a lot of support and I think a great start is to get them out of the house, have them engaged in something that will help them to better themselves, while their children are entertained," said Zeneta Everhart.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]