COMMENTARY: Todd Anderson’s Thoughts Following the Ferguson Situation
Based on the UNREST IN FERGUSON and other incidents where the Police become involved.... I have what some may deem "STUPID QUESTIONS" (I guess)...but I'm somewhat CONFUSED and here are my questions:
A person ROBS a store while another person has a fake BB Gun in public, etc, etc, etc....
- QUESTION #1: What are the Police supposed to do in these situations... NOTHING?????
- QUESTION #2: Are the people mentioned above under the impression that they can or "SHOULD BE ABLE TO" do things void of GUARANTEED POLICE INTERVENTION?
- QUESTION # 3: Are the Protesters in Ferguson standing up for people being able to CAUSE TROUBLE WITH NO CONSEQUENCE? QUESTION # 4: WHY DO PEOPLE RESPECT, FEAR, AND AVOID ENCOUNTERS WITH PIT BULLS MORE-SO THAN THEY DO A POLICE OFFICER WITH A LEGAL GUN WHO MAY JUST SHOT & KILL YOU?????
- QUESTION # 4: While people are ignorantly looting and even protesting in Ferguson... are they TRULY considering what they're upset about?
- SUGGESTION # 1: Maybe we should just rid our Society of Police Officers in general....(?)
- SUGGESTION # 2....or MAYBE we should just stay out of trouble and AVOID THE POLICE OR ANY REASON FOR THEM TO SHOW UP IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!! ...(?)