Buffalo Diner Featured on Jeopardy
A Buffalo diner was a featured in a question on Jeopardy this week!
On Wednesday night, a "local-famous" Buffalo diner was featured on Jeopardy. Lake Effect Diner was a part of a question on the game show on Wednesday night, according to WIVB. The question, which was worth $200, was “Lake Effect in Buffalo, N.Y. is an old-school one of these, the first ‘D’ in TV’s ‘Triple-D,’." The answer, of course, was 'diner'. Curtin was just as surprised as the rest of us in Buffalo. He said he didn't know his diner was going to be featured.
“It’s funny- I was out in the garage puttering around, and in the background I had ‘Wheel of Fortune’ on. I stepped inside and all of a sudden my phone started blowing up- all sorts of friends saying “You’re on Jeopardy!” ~ Lake Effect Diner owner, Tucker Curtin
Credit: JKMCraveTV via Youtube
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]