A New York Teen Was Murdered While Dozens Watched, Recorded His Death
A 16-year-old boy lost his life, while at least 50 people watched and recorded!
In Nassau County, New York a teenage boy was murdered, while at least 50 more more kids watched, according to EastTexasMatters.com. The murder was streamed and recorded by kids, who watched on, but did nothing to stop it. Khaseen Morris, a 16-year-old, was involved in a fight over a girl at a strip mall. He was taken to the hospital, where he succumbed.
“They videoed his death instead of helping him. Kids stood there and didn’t help Khaseen. They would rather video this event… There’s gotta be 50, 60, 70 kids here. We have a handful of kids that have come forward that have identified subjects involved in this. There is definitely more.” ~ Nassau County Homicide Detective Lt. Stephen Fitzpatrick
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]