82-Year-Old Body-Building Rochester Grandma Beats Up Intruder
An 82-year-old body-building grandma from Rochester beat up an intruder! Willie Murphy said she was getting ready to go to sleep, when a man started banging on her door. He was asking her to call an ambulance for him, according to CNN. She called police, but wouldn't let the man come into her house. She said he got mad and broke in. That's when she opened a can of whoop-ass on him! She got a table and started hitting him with it. When it broke, she used the legs to hit him. She jumped on him a few times. Poured shampoo in his eye. Hit him with a broom. Then tried to drag him out of her house. Whew, I'm beat from just typing all that, so I can only imagine how much pain she inflicted on him, rightfully so! She said,
"I think he was happy when he went in the ambulance because I sent him in the ambulance. Yes, I did."
Police finally showed up and took the man away in an ambulance!
Credit: 13WHAM ABC via Youtube
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]