You Can Rent Biggie’s Childhood Home for $4,000 a Month
You can now rent Biggie's "one-room shack" for $4,000 per month! Do you think it's worth it?
226 Saint James Place, Apt 3 L, which is located in Brooklyn was built in 1920. The "one-room shack" is now a 972-square-foot condo that features tons of natural light. It has three bedrooms, one bathroom, office space, and has been completely remodeled and upgraded. The building's amenities include common roof deck, a garden, laundry room, bike storage, and a barbecue area, according to Realtor.com. Biggie grew up on St. James Place and live in the apartment for about 20 years, but it definitely wasn't what it was today. The are was previously a place people wanted to get out of, not pay $4,000 a month to live in! St. James place has recently been named after Biggie, it is know Christopher Wallace Way. You can see all the pictures of the apartment here.
“During the time that Biggie created masterpieces, this neighborhood was redlined; people didn’t want to live here, people moved out of the neighborhood, they had left us to die,” City Council member Laurie Cumbo said at last week’s street co-naming event.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]