WNY 9-Year-Old is Fighting Bullying with Lip Gloss Line
Kenedee Lattimore, a 9-year-old entrepreneur in WNY, created a lip gloss line to help fight bullying! She says she was inspired to start her own company for girls, after being bullied at school. Her K Shine line also offers vegan lip gloss! Her mother and her family are so proud of her initiative! This girl has a whole business at 9! You can check out the K Shine products on her website at www.kshinelife.com. This is so beautiful, to see this young lady take something negative and turn it into something positive and inspirational! I can see her spirit shine!!
"Being a victim of school bullying during my 4th grade year at a new school, I wanted something to show other kids that even through bullying we all SHINE. I want to let other victims like myself, see there's light at the end of every situation. K-shine is a way for kids to be bright, shining so bright that we won't be picked on anymore."
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]