Tonawanda Woman Asks 911 How to Kill Her Boyfriend
Well, she isn't the brightest star in the sky! A City of Tonawanda woman was arrested for asking 911 how to kill her boyfriend!
Zelda L. Cotton, 54, called 911 on Saturday and asked the operator how to kill her boyfriend, according to WIVB! She was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of an elderly person and criminal possession of a weapon. When officers arrived, she told them that she hit the man five times with a video tape! She was also threatening him with a leaf-blower battery! Police say she was intoxicated at the time of the incident. Her boyfriend, who is 76, was not injured. Her bail was $5,000.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]