The Sickle Cell Awareness Walk is Happening August 31st
The Sickle Cell Awareness Walk is on August 31. The walk will begin at 11 am. There is no cost to register. It is sponsored by the Roswell Oishei Children’s Cancers and Blood Disorders Program.
"Sickle Cell Disease is one of the most common blood disorders but not much attention is brought to it. This walk is intended to help raise awareness about Sickle Cell Disease and its effects on our community here in Buffalo and Western New York." ~Roswell.org
Saturday, August 31, 2019
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Ring Rd. (near the Zoo)
Buffalo, NY 14214
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]