The National Buffalo Wing Festival is this weekend
This weekend (Saturday, September 1-Sunday, September 2), the National Buffalo Wing Festival will be taking place! Get the details here!
Listen to the 2 to 6 Takeover with Yasmin Young this week for your chance to win a friends & family 4-pack of tickets!
2018 NATIONAL BUFFALO WING FESTIVAL
Coca-Cola Field - 275 Washington St. Buffalo, NY 14203
Labor Day Weekend
Saturday, Sept. 1st noon – 9pm
Sunday, Sept. 2nd noon – 7pm
"In 2017, the festival drew over 51,000 people. Over the last 17 years, the festival has drawn more than 865,000 people and served over 4.8 million wings. The festival, which also supports local charities, has donated more than $365,000 since its inception." ~ Buffalo Wing Fest
$5 per day
Children 8 and under are free. Tickets are available at the gate.
All food tickets must be purchased at the festival. No pre-sale is available. Food tickets are $1.00 each and are used to purchase all food items. The festival guide which is available at the festival entrance has a listing of all the food prices. Jumbo chicken wings are $1.00 each. Only food tickets are accepted.
All beer, soda and bottled water must be purchased through stadium vendors on the field for cash. No tickets will be accepted.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]