For selfie queens and kings, there is a new spot in Buffalo that is designed to provide the perfect backdrop for the perfect selfie. I came across this spot on Instagram (obviously one of the best places to post your selfie). Selfie Wrld Buffalo is located inside the Boulevard Mall near Fridays (730 Alberta Dr, Amherst, NY 14226). Selfie Wrld is more than just a place to take an amazing selfie, it's also a live museum of sorts,
Arguably one of the most instagrammable places in the East, here you can immerse yourself into our fun, eye-catching, interactive art installations. Experience many unique themes knowing we had your best selfie in mind.
It has art installations, which are the perfect backdrop to create a unique selfie or flick with family and friends.
Here's what you need to know about Selfie Wrld Buffalo:
- Tickets are $22 for adults and $12 for kids ages 12 and under
- It is open Monday through Thursday from 2 pm to 7 pm, Friday through Saturday from 11 am to 7 pm, and Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm
- Your ticket will get you an hour of time to take the perfect selfie
Please arrive 5-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so we can check you in and connect your phone to a Bluetooth remote. You will receive one hour of studio time and can take as many photos as you like within the hour! ~ Selfie Wrld Buffalo
- You don't have to make an appointment, walk-ins are welcome
- It has dressing rooms, so you can bring a change of clothes
- You can bring a professional camera, but any other equipment needs to be pre-approved
- You can book it for private events, like birthday parties, corporate events, etc.
You can get more info by visiting Selfie Wrld's frequently asked questions page.