Small Business Owners are Invited to Attend Free Workshop
The KeyBank Business Boost & Build Program, powered by JumpStart, is hosting a free-to-attend session to help small businesses. The networking and information session will be held on Thursday, September 26th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The Beverly Gray Business Exchange Center, Westminster Economic Development Initiative, and Excelsior Growth Fund will be on-site to provide small businesses with resources and information, according to the official press release from KeyBank. The workshop will be held at KeyBank’s new East Delavan Branch, located at 752 East Delavan Avenue in Buffalo.
If you plan on attending, please pre-register by September 23rd. You can visit
buffaloinfosession.eventbrite.com to get registered.
“Networking opportunities and resources are key to helping small business grow and
thrive. We are proud to partner with JumpStart during the City of Buffalo’s MWBE
Week to help give entrepreneurs the tools they need to succeed.”
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]