Six Steps To Take If You Think You Need A COVID-19 Test
Here's a 6 Step Guide as to what you should do if you think you need a COVID-19 test, according to a WGRZ News report. Now that's sound somewhat strange to even me because I'm of the opinion that everyone should be tested whether you present with any symptoms or not...but I'm no Doctor or Health Care professional so let's go with the guidelines the Erie County Health Department's advice. So what should you do if you feel ill, flu-like symptoms or you're feeling physically or mentally noticeably different than you're familiar with? You know yourself and what your "norm" is in terms of how you feel physically...so here's what you should do if you're feeling 'out of sorts'?
1, Step One: Stay Home or Wherever You Are
2. Step Two: Call Your Doctor
3. Step Three: Your Doctor Will Call the Erie County Health Department and a Test Will Be Ordered IF You Fall Into One of Tese Riak Groups:
- a person who’s been in contact with someone who’s tested positive for COVID-19.
- a person who’s recently traveled to China, South Korea, Iran, Italy or Japan.
- a person with COVID-19 symptoms: a fever plus either a cough or shortness of breath.
4. You'll Be Told Where To Go To Get Tested
5. Wait 'AT HOME 'For Your Results
6. If Your Test Comes Back Positive, You'll Be Instructed As To What You Should Do By Your Physician
READ MORE: 10 free apps to help you get fit in our new normal