One of R. Kelly’s Accusers Says She Can’t Serve Him
One of R. Kelly's accussers claims she can't get him served because of his security! Get the full cup of tea here!
Heather Williams is trying to get Kelly served with legal papers, but cannot seem to get through his security, according to TMZ. R. Kelly is apparently living at Trump Tower (of all places) and Heather says security is so tight that she can't get the docs to him. She says she's even sent Cook County Sheriff's officials, but security would not let them in either. Now she's filed a motion to ask the judge to allow Kelly's lawyer to be served on his behalf. She claims Kelz sexually abused her when she was 16 into adulthood!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]