Remy Ma Says Rape Victims Who Settle for Money are Prostitutes
Remy Ma says that rape victims who settle for monetary compensation are prostitutes! Do you agree with what she is saying? The other woman says that victims may want financial compensation to cover medical bills, therapy, loss of income and other damages. Remy says she would only want a person who raped her or a family member to suffer physical injuries or at minimum go to prison.
Remy made the statement during Joe Budden's podcast (watch below). Do you agree with what she is saying or did she go to far with it?
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]