Need Transportation? More Bike Rentals Open In Western New York
More transportation options have been added to Western New York.
Reddy Bikeshare announced that 13 more bike stations will be added around Western New York throughout the remainder of the summer, with thanks to Independent Health.
These new additions will now push the overall bike station total to surpass 100.
The greater Buffalo area has been known to provide a handful of options when it comes to transportation, including trolley, bus, train, Uber, walking, driving, and especially biking, which is why the area is ranked among one of the “most bike-friendly regions in the country,” according to WKBW and Kathy Glieco, the Vice President of Marketing at Independent Health.
The new additions were made possible with a federal grant to the above organizations.
You can find the new bike rentals at:
- 500 Seneca St in Larkinville.
- Delavan Grider Community Center
- Downtown at 201 Ellicott
- Downtown at Seneca One Plaza
- East Side Bike Club Community Workshop and E-Bike Library on Kensington
- EM Tea Coffee Cup Café in Hamlin Park.
- Erie Basin Marina on the waterfront.
- The Foundry in Masten Park.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House
- Nash House Museum at the Michigan Street African American Heritage Corridor.
- Near Old First Ward.
- Niagara and Breckenridge Streets at Niagara Street Cycle Track Corridor.
- Willert Park on Broadway