R. Kelly Went to Court to get His Child Support Lowered
R. Kelly was in court this morning (March 13) to ask for his child support to be lowered. Here's what happened!
According to TMZ, R. Kelly went to court today to request that his child support be lowered. His lawyer said that no change had been made though, but they are setting up a new court date to argue about it. Last week was Kels was in jail because he owed his ex-wife Andrea Kelly over $160,000 in back child support. He was supposed to give Drea $20,833 per month as of January 2009, but he obviously fell behind. Someone paid off the $160,000 for him so he could get our of jail. More to come, I'm sure!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]