R. Kelly Arrested by NYPD and Homeland Security Investigators
R. Kelly was arrested last night (July 11), on federal charges!
Credit: WSB-TV via Youtube
R. Kelly has been indicted on five federal charges, coming out of the Eastern District of NY, according to TMZ. The indictment alleges that "Kelly and others engaged in a scheme to coerce minors to participate in sexually explicit acts on camera." It also validates the claims by some of the girls' parents, that they were being held hostage! TMZ reports that the indictment says the girls "were not permitted to leave their room without receiving permission from Kelly, including to eat or go to the bathroom." The list of accusations goes on, including that Kelly exposed a minor to a sexually transmitted disease, physically threatened the girls, committed rape, abduction and more! They say he is a flight risk and danger to the community, so prosecutors want him to stay behind bars until his trial!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]