Pregnant? Check out this Prenatal Workout to Help You Stay Fit!
If you are pregnant and are worried about staying in shape, check out this cardio dance workout by fitness diva Keaira LaShae!
Credit: superherofitnesstv via Youtube
Buffalo Prenatal Perinatal Network helps expecting and recent mothers! Their services are FREE and can provide you with resources to help you have healthy baby! Visit their website at BPPN.org for more info!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do we have to pay for your services? Service is free
2. Can I wash my hair after I have the baby? Yes
3. What’s the safest position to put the baby to sleep? On their back with nothing in the crib
4. How do I care for the umbilical cord? Air dry
5. Is breastfeeding painful? It should not be painful. If it is, they may not be latching on correctly
6. If I breastfeed should I do it on demand or on a schedule? On demand
7. When can I introduce cereal in the baby’s bottle? At 4 months
Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that has been in operation for 26 years. The overall mission of the organization is to coordinate and collaborate with key stakeholders in Erie County/City of Buffalo, to increase access to and utilization of preconception, prenatal, perinatal and postpartum health care services in the community. The agency and its programs work within the community to help identify problems of adequacy, acceptability and accessibility in the delivery of these services, especially to those who are in high-need; to seek support for implementation of programs/services that help attain the agency mission; promote coordination between service providers who serve similar consumers/clients; and to provide informational and educational activities for providers and consumers, to help enable improved birth outcomes for the targeted population.