Nurses Bail out Dad Arrested for Driving Daughter to Hospital
A dad who drove his daughter to the hospital was arrested, but the nurses bailed him out!
A dad in Illinois was saved by the same nurses who had saved his daughter Demani! Darius Hinkle ended up getting arrested at a hospital in Illinois after driving at speeds of 100-miles-per-hour to get his daughter to the hospital, according to Newsweek. He doesn't have a valid driver's license, but that didn't matter to him because his daughter's life was at stake. He told KTVI that there were multiple police officers chasing him as he drove to the hospital in Centreville, Illinois. He told reporters he saw, them, but it didn't matter. His daughter was choking on a penny.
"The first thing in my mind was to get her to the hospital. That's my daughter; I don't want nothing to happen to her. " Hinkle told KTVI.
Donecia Pittman, Demani's mother, said
"I got out, put my hands up and yelled, and I told the police, ‘My baby is choking.’ And I told them multiple times that she was choking. They were just worried about the fact that we were speeding."
There is no detail on how much the bail was or how many nurses chipped in, but the family was beyond thankful!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]