New York Man Arrested for Tattooing a 14-Year-Old [Poll]
A New York man has been arrested, after he gave a 14-year-old at tattoo! Do you think the age for tattoos should be lowered?
The man, who is from Wellsville, New York, about an hour south of Buffalo, gave the 14-year-old a tat without parental permission, according to WGRZ. Jeremy M. Luther has been charged with Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Tattooing a Child Less Than 18 for the tattoo.
"It is a violation of Section 260.21 of New York State Penal Law to tattoo minors under the age of 18, regardless of parental consent." ~ CDC
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]