New Law Requires Moment of Silence in New York School for 9/11
New York schools will be required to hold a moment of silence today and in the future in remembrance of the September 11, 2001 attacks. The law took effect immediately. The State also want to use the moment of silence to foster conversations in the classroom about the attacks.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]