National Recall On Ready-To-Eat Chicken and Pork Sausage
If eating healthier is NOT on your resolution list for 2019 and you have a fridge full of chicken and pork sausage, you need to ready this!
Credit: FOX 47 News via Youtube
The USDA has issued a recall on 11,664 pounds of R.L. Zeigler company chicken and pork sausage that may contain pieces of metal and "other foreign objects," according to CBS19. Zeigler Red Hot chicken and pork ready-to-eat sausage products produced on Nov. 29, 2018 are being recalled.
If you have any of the following items, return them to the store:
- “RED HOTS” with a “Use By Jan 24. 19” date (24 ounces)
- "EXTRA HOT RED HOTS” with a “Use By Jan 24. 19” date (24 ounces)
DO NOT eat the products mentioned above, return them to the store where you purchased them or throw them away. No injuries have been reported and the company is continuing to investigate the cause of the contamination.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]