Meet Good Neighbors Credit Union
Did you know that you can open an account with Good Neighbors Credit Union for only $5?!?! Get the details here!
Good Neighbors Credit Union has 2 area locations:
346 Connecticut St
Buffalo, NY 14213
10 am to 6 pm
30 Brunswick Rd.
Depew, NY 14043
9 am to 4:30 pm
9 am to 6 pm
10 am to 1 pm
Good Neighbors Credit Union embraces its responsibility to serve a diverse membership – from underserved individuals looking to build a financial foundation to those with stronger means seeking a high-quality, accessible, stress-free banking alternative. Being a Good Neighbors member means your money stays home, strengthening the community in which you live. ~ Good Neighbors Credit Union
They have the perfect account for kids too!
Star Savers Club
Opening a savings account with your child is one of the most effective ways to teach them about money. At Good Neighbors, any child (0-18 years old) can open a savings account and join our Star Savers Club! The goal of the “Star Savers Club” is for youth to develop money management skills and personal responsibility, all while discovering the benefits of saving! ~ Good Neighbors Credit Union
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]