Man Tries to Pawn Baby
Only in Florida! A man tried to pawn a baby, but says it was all a big misunderstanding!
A Sarasota, Florida man tried to pawn his baby, but supposedly it was a prank-gone-wrong! Police launched a manhunt after the man went to AF Pawn Shop to try to pawn the baby, according to WIVB. The pawn shop owner, Richard Jordan, called police. The man Brian Slocum, realized later that he was a wanted man. Police surrounded his home after he called to "explain" what had happened. He says that it was all a "prank!" He had started making funny videos on Snapchat and this was his latest attempt at comedy, apparently. Police are not going to charge him, even though he wasted resources. "This is not funny! This is not funny, this is serious business,” said Jordan.
"There's nothing in the world I would trade for my son, he's my world. Nor any money is worth him. It was a prank, it was skit and a lot of these young people don't realize that doing things like this has a consequence.”
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]