Kenworth Northeast Wants to Give You a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
As Kenworth Northeast continues to expand its operations across Western New York and beyond, they're looking for diesel technicians to join their team and help deliver the exceptional customer service that their clients have come to expect.
No matter what your experience level is, Kenworth Northeast is interested in applicants who are self-motivated and have a desire to grow professionally. They'll provide you with the paid training you need to be successful.
In addition to flexible scheduling and opportunities for advancement, Kenworth Northeast offers a generous benefits package as well as a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000 for qualified applicants.
Here's an overview of the benefits Kenworth Northeast employees are entitled to:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Company paid & supplemental life insurance/AD&D
- Short term & long term disability; group insurance rates
- Health savings account with company contribution
- Fidelity 401k plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off
- Six paid holidays observed per year
- Employee assistance program
- Paid training and opportunities for growth and development
- Quarterly tool allowance
- Annual subsidized safety shoe program
If you're ready to join one of the largest independently owned truck dealerships in the Northeast, submit your employment application to Kenworth Northeast today by visiting them online at www.kenworthne.com.