Jussie Smollett has Entered His Plea
Jussie Smollett entered his plea in the 16-count indictment against him! Get the Tea here!
This morning (March 14), Jussie Smollett was in a Cook County courthouse to enter his plea! He has been indicted on 16 counts related to the alleged false hate crime attack he reported to police. He pled not guilty, according to TMZ. He is set to be back in court in the middle of April. He will have to notify the court within 48 hours of any plans to fly to New York or LA to meet with his lawyers.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]