Join Us for Mental Health Forum
Join us for the Mental Health Forum at the William-Emslie YMCA! It's time we talk about mental health in the open!
The 'Let's Talk About Mental Health' event, presented by the S & J Foundation, will be held at the William-Emslie YMCA, located at 585 William Street, on May 28th from 6 to 8 pm. This event is free and you are invited! Guest speakers include Danielle Roberts - Executive Director, WIlliam Emslie YMCA, Karl Shallowhorn - Education Program Coordinator, Community Health Services of Buffalo and Janielle McKoy - Learning Differences Advocate. The event will be hosted by Yasmin Young from the 2 to 6 Takeover.
"Join us for a conversation about the effects of mental health as it relates to people with learning disabilities. On site health screenings will also be available."
You can RSVP for the event by visiting SandJFoundation.org!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]