Shop for Free Women’s Work-Wear Clothing
If you are a single mom or woman getting back into the work-force, join us for a free Single Moms Club Pop Up Shop! Get free gently-worn work-wear, free food, door prizes and so much more! Get the details! Sponsored by Senator Tim Kennedy's office and Gi-Ro Dry Cleaners. This free-to-attend event will be held on Thursday, May 2nd from 4 to 8 pm. The Pop Up Shop will be held at Gerard Place, located at 2515 Bailey Ave #1 in Buffalo.
Ladies will be able to shop for FREE professional work-wear items, donated by listeners of Power 93.7 WBLK and our sister station 96.1 The Breeze. There will also be free refreshments, activities for the kids, door prizes, job resources and more!
There is no cost to attend and the clothing will be free, but please RSVP below.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]