John Witherspoon’s Cause of Death Released
It was hard to hear about the passing of John Witherspoon, especially because it seemed so sudden and without cause! TMZ has obtained records stating his cause of death!
According to TMZ, John Witherspoon had a couple heart issues going on, which may have lead to the fatal heart attack he suffered. His death certificate said he had coronary artery disease, as well as obesity and hypertension. John died at his home in California on October 29th at 5:30 pm. Rest in Power to Pops! You are missed!
Credit: Paris Milan via Youtube
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]