Interview: Ryan and Charmaine from Black Ink Crew Chicago
I am a super fan of the show Black Ink Crew: Chicago and today, I had a chance to talk to Ryan Henry, owner of 9 Mag and Charmaine Henry from the show! Check out what they had to say! I had a chance to talk with them about the two 9 Mags, their relationships and what's happening this season!
I started watching Black In Crew (New York), so when the Chicago franchise started, it was only natural for me to start watching that too. I love the messiness, pettiness and drama, but I also love the hustle, family and inspiration the show brings. I watch every week, if I miss it, I pull it up with my Spectrum On Demand! If you haven't seen it, you can check it out on VH1 on Tuesdays at 8 pm!
Credit: VH1 via Youtube
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]