Get Registered for the Free Game Changers Program
Get your child registered for the free Game Changers Program!
Mayor Byron Brown presents, Game Changers, a FREE 6 week basketball skills training program. It takes place every Friday night, November 8th through December 13th from 6 pm to 9 pm. You must register your child by November 1st. It is open for youth ages 8 to 18, both boys and girls are welcome! It is sponsored by the Buffalo Police Athletic League! Get registered and get more details at BuffaloPAL.com!
"Mayor Brown’s Game Changers is a FREE fun and motivational program designed to promote healthy youth behavior through basketball training and inter-active mentoring sessions that teach youth how to make better choices to build a productive future."
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]