Get Ready for the 21st Anniversary Drums Along the Waterfront Tour of Champions
The 21st Anniversary Drums Along the Waterfront Tour of Champions event returning to New Era Field this Sunday, August 5th! Get the details here!
The 21st annual Drums Along the Waterfront Tour of Champions, Western New York’s premier “music in motion” event, returns to New Era Field in Orchard Park at 6 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 5.
An expanded lineup featuring the top 10 drum corps in the world — with 41 Drum Corps International championship titles among them — will converge on Western New York for this one-of-a-kind event that combines music and performance skills with on-field athleticism.
The following teams — Marching Music’s Major League — are scheduled to appear at the Aug. 5 event:
• Blue Devils, Concord, CA
• Bluecoats, Canton, OH
• Blue Stars, La Crosse, WI
• Blue Knights, Denver, CO
• Boston Crusaders, Boston, MA
• Colts, Dubuque, IA
• Madison Scouts, Madison, WI
• Mandarins, Sacramento, CA
• The Academy, Tempe, AZ
• The Cavaliers, Rosemont, IL
Tickets will be available for sale beginning at 9 a.m. Monday, June 18, and priced from $29 to $50. Tickets for children 12 and under are half price, and discounts are also available for seniors, military and groups. To purchase tickets, please visit ticketmaster.com or call 1-800-745-3000. For group tickets, please call (716) 949-1262.
Please follow Drums Along the Waterfront Tour of Champions on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DrumsAlongTheWaterfront/ for frequent updates.
Drums Along the Waterfront by Yasmin Young
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]