Fugitive Says He’ll Surrender, if Wanted Poster gets ‘Likes’
Talk about a clout chaser! A fugitive says he'll turn himself in, if his wanted poster gets enough 'likes'! Jose Simms made a deal with police in Connecticut, that if he got enough likes on his wanted poster on social media, he would surrender himself! Police believe that he is somewhere in New York. He is wanted after failing to appear in court on his charges and has seven arrest warrants, ranging from breach of peace to risk of injury to a child, according to WIVB. He wants 15,000 likes to turn himself in, although initially he wanted 20,000, but a police Lt. negotiated it down! Simms told the Associated Press, “I wanted to give them a little incentive for all the hard work they put in to catch me.”
The Facebook post had 22,000 likes as of this article, but he still hadn't turned himself in yet!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]