Erie County Fair Offering 20 Healthy Options in 2016
Can you eat HEALTHY at the Erie County Fair? Yes! (We were shocked too.) If you love the Fair but hate that there is never a healthy option for you or your family, well then we have good news for you.
The 2016 Erie County Fair is partnering with Independent Health Foundation's Healthy Options program and select restaurants at the fair are offering a 'healthy menu item'.
Sixteen vendors at the fair will serve healthy options, and you can identify them by looking for the Healthy Options sticker on their booth. So what is being offered?
- Authentic Greek Food is offering Veggies on Pita
- Big G’s has Steamed Rice & Beans
- Big Kahuna’s has Greek Salad
- Butcher Boys has Chef Salad
- BW’s Barbeque has Salad
- Chester’s Gators and Tators has Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Jungle Juice and Veggie Juice Bar has Berry Blue and Green, Peach Paradise, Yoga Monkey and Sunrise
- Let’s Wrap will offer Turkey Wrap and Chicken Wrap
- Maple Ridge Bison Ranch Inc. will offer Bison Burger
- Millennium Lodge Curley-Qs will have Eggs and Toast
- Mineo and Sapio has Chicken Sausage
- Salvatore’s Pizza has Spinach Tomato Pizza
- Sattlers Concessions has Baked Potato
- Tropic Love has Fruit in a Fruit
- Venus has Fattoush Salad
- Yakisoba has Tofu Pad Thai Palm