Drake’s New Video Celebrates Powerful Women who Slay [Watch]
Don't argue with me on this! Drakes video for 'Nice for What' is a tribute to strong, independent women, who SLAY! Watch the video and let me know if you agree!
So I'm up at 5 am watching Drake's latest video and I couldn't help but feel a bit empowered! In a world that still loves to degrade women (yes, in 2018), it was refreshing to see Drizzy showing women being powerful! The video features cameos from many celebrity women who are influencers in their respective professions, including Rashida Jones, Christina Milian, Tracee Ellis Ross, Issa Rae, Zoe Saldana, Olivia Wilde, Tiffany Haddish, Michelle Rodriguez and others! I love, Love, LOVE this! So many rappers highlight scantily clad women, and I'm not here to knock their hustle, but so see such powerful, fierce women showcased is what we need to see more of! We are fierce regardless of Drake, but it is nice to have one of the hottest rappers acknowledge that women are more than props in videos!
Credit: OVO Sound via Youtube
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]