DMX Could be Back in Legal Trouble Due to ‘Stolen’ Car
DMX could end up having some more legal trouble after a case of a 'stolen' Corvette! Get the full cup of Tea!
TMZ is reporting that DMX could face some more legal trouble and all because of a mixup in Corvettes! The incident happened early Saturday in Los Angeles. His crew drove away in a Corvette that belonged to someone else! The 'stolen' car situation was actually valet's fault. DMX's crew was given the wrong car, but the owner reported the car as stolen. Police got the car back and didn't arrest anyone. Now DMX's people feel like prosecutors will use this as a reason to put him back in legal jeopardy. X doesn't have license at the moment, so him driving would be a violation of his parole. But his people insist that he was only a passenger and that surveillance will prove that!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]