Community: Attend the Free ‘Free Your Mind’ Workshop
If you want to better yourself, Duncan Kirkwood is offering a free 'Free Your Mind' workshop on March 28th! Get the details!
The workshop will teach you about resiliency, overcoming challenges and overcoming low self-esteem! Refreshments will be served. The workshop will be held on Wednesday, March 28th at 6 pm. it will be held at 1423 Fillmore Avenue. To RSVP, please call Duncan Kirkwood at 716.308.0506.
"If you ever wanted to learn to be more resilient, or if you have self esteem issues come attend this free workshop. If you want to be more positive, and believe in yourself, come to this workshop. If you want to better understand how to not get swept up in the widespread negativity and self hate, come to this workshop. There will be food. Tag someone who this could help, and share share share." ~ Facebook
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]