Color Me Healthy Forum Addresses Family and Caregivers
The Community Health Center of Buffalo is hosting an event focusing on mental health in the African-American and Latino communities. The Color Me Healthy Forum, also in partnership with the Near East and West side Task Force and YourCare Health Plan, will feature a panel discussion about mental health in the African-American and Latino communities. The focus of this program is family and caregivers. It will be moderated by Karl Shallowhorn, a Education Program Coordinator at the Community Health Center of Buffalo. It will be held on Wednesday, April 17. Registration begins at 5:30 pm, the program will run from 6 pm to about 7:30 pm. The Color Me Healthy Forum will be held at Catholic Health Buffalo, located at 144 Genesee St. in Buffalo, in the 1st Floor Conference Room 1A. There will be free parking on-site.
- Karla Thomas, Director of Outreach and Marketing, Community Health Center of Buffalo
- Francesca Mesiah, Executive Director, Near East and West Side Task Force
- Lauren Gill, Outreach Coordinator, Alzheimer’s Association of WNY
- Linda Scribner, Medicare Insurance Representative, Clarity Group
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]