Buffalo’s Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine to Be Answered
Power 93.7 WBLK Presents the Covid-19 Vaccine Town Hall, brought to you by Univera. On Saturday, February 20, 2021, we will host a live town hall on-air. We will be joined by government and health officials, as well as doctors, to get the facts about the COVID-19 vaccine.
We realize that so many people of color are not fully comfortable with getting the vaccine, especially knowing the history of medical experiments on African-Americans in the United States. That's why we decided to host this town hall. Not to convince you to get the vaccine, but to have professionals and experts educate you and address your concerns so you can make an informed decision. We'll have doctors who specialize in pediatrics, so we'll be able to address any questions you have about your children getting vaccinated. You'll also be able to call in during the town hall to as your question on-air. We hope you'll join us for the discussion. It will be hosted by me, Yasmin Young, and Ed-Nice.
If you would like to submit a question for our panel, you can use the form below.
Meet our guests:
- Buffalo NAACP's President Rev. Blue
- Erie County Department of Health Commissioner Dr. Gale Burstein
- Mona Chitre, PharmD, Chief Pharmacy Officer and VP of Clinical Strategy, and Innovation, Univera
- Dr. Raul Vazquez, M.D., F.A.A.F.P., Urban Family Practice and G-Health Enterprises
- Dr. Lauren Kuwik, O'Connor Medical Group
- Jonathan Daniels MD, University at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences