Buffalo Police Department is Hiring Right Now
Mayor Byron W. Brown is pleased to announce the Buffalo Police Department is hiring. Start the process today by applying to take the June 29, 2019 exam.The deadline to file your application is May 22nd.
Here’s what you need to do to become a Buffalo Police Officer.
- Submit a completed application
- Pass written exam
- Pass physical agility test and other exams
- Meet other requirements
- Must be between the ages of 19 and 34 on the exam date
- Must reside within the City of Buffalo at least 90 days prior to the final filing date
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalency diploma
- Graduate from the Police Academy
The Buffalo Police Department offers excellent benefits to becoming an officer. SALARIES RANGE FROM $46,628-$77,713. Benefit packages include health, dental and optical coverage, vacation/sick pay, retirement plan and a continued education stipend.
FOR MORE INFO: WWW.BUFFALONY.GOV / CALL 716-851-9614