Buffalo Places That Are FREE For Museum Day [LIST]
In a few weeks, you can go to all of these places for free! Museum Day is every year and you can print out a ticket that gets 2 people in (one per email address) and head to any of these spots for free! You can go only to one place and you can't change it once you pick it.
Saturday, September 21
- Buffalo History Museum
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Burchfield Penney Art Center
- Buffalo Museum of Science
- Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site
- Colored Musicians Club Museum
- Nash House Museum
- Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum
- Niagara History Center and Erie Canal Discovery Center.