Buffalo Italian Festival Moves Again
The Italian Heritage Festival is moving again! The new location seems much better!
The Galbani Italian Heritage Festival is moving, yet again! This year, rather than being at the Outer Harbor, it will be in downtown Buffalo! On July 20 and 21, the festival will take place at Niagara Square on Delaware Ave to Huron St., according to WIVB. The very first Italian Heritage Festival took place behind City Hall. This year, t he festival will be free again!
“We are very excited to announce that the 2019 Galbani Italian Heritage Festival is moving back to our roots in downtown Buffalo where it all began many years ago,”
Galbani Italian Heritage Festival President Carmen J. Palma said.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]